- Executive Summary
- Letter from Juan Antonio Samaranch
- Foreword by Sir Martin Sorrell
- Chapter 1: Ring Side Seat
- Chapter 2: Scorpion Wars
- Chapter 3: Shock and Awe
- Chapter 4: The Shoemaker's Vision
- Chapter 5: Beyond a Brand
- Chapter 6: Beating the Ambushers
- Chapter 7: Operation Perfect Hosts
- Chapter 8: Making IT Happen
- Chapter 9: To the Brink and Back
- Chapter 10: Coming Home
- Chapter 11: The Future of the Rings
- Foreign Language Editions
Michael R. Payne
Recent Content Additions :
Strategic Adviser to Broadcast and Media, Governments and International Sports Events, Companies and Corporations.
Over thirty years at the forefront of the Sport and Entertainment Industry, nominated by Advertising Age as one of the World's foremost marketers, and referred to by British ,media as the 'Father of Olympic Branding.'
Author of the best selling book "Olympic Turnaround" detailing how the Olympic Games stepped back from the brink of bankruptcy, to become the World's Best Known Brand, and a multi-billion dollar global franchise.
@ Copyright 2012 Michael R. Payne All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us