- Executive Summary
- Letter from Juan Antonio Samaranch
- Foreword by Sir Martin Sorrell
- Chapter 1: Ring Side Seat
- Chapter 2: Scorpion Wars
- Chapter 3: Shock and Awe
- Chapter 4: The Shoemaker's Vision
- Chapter 5: Beyond a Brand
- Chapter 6: Beating the Ambushers
- Chapter 7: Operation Perfect Hosts
- Chapter 8: Making IT Happen
- Chapter 9: To the Brink and Back
- Chapter 10: Coming Home
- Chapter 11: The Future of the Rings
- Foreign Language Editions
As Director of IOC Broadcast and New Media rights, Michael Payne oversaw the development of the Olympic Game’s new media rights, launching the IOC – New Media Conference with the Wall St Journal.
For many years at the IOC, he was at the forefront of the global debate on the relationship between 'new' media and 'old' media and watching the late 90s new media the 'bubble' of the late 90's burst before it, and later evolved into a significant vehicle for sports and entertainment properties.
Currently serves as Chairman of Crystal’s International Division – the world’s largest 3D Digital animation group.
Recent and current Projects include:
Other past projects have included:
|Back to previous page | Home|
@ Copyright 2012 Michael R. Payne All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us